Inspired by the natural, unrefined features of traditional brick, the cork bricks offer a softer texture and warmer sensation. The high-value raw material and the handmade process creates a unique natural aesthetic, with distinguishing characteristics. The three different sizes and thicknesses create a 3D effect and depth that enhances any space.
The bark of the cork tree, compressed through rollers to create a flat surface. This is then submerged in dye, air-dried, and precision cut into tiles. Time-honoured, European artisanship meets contemporary appeal.
- 100% Natural and recyclable
- Rapidly-renewable material
- Perfect for both residential and commercial environments.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Mild sound absorption. (Class D: 0,3)
- Available in 14 colours
- EU Class b Fire Retardancy
- Low VOC
- Sqm per box: 0.54 sqm
- Tiles per box: 27 tiles (9 of each size)
- Tiles per sqm: 50
- Size per tile: (300 x 100 x 7 mm) + (200 x 100 x 11 mm) + (100 x 100 x 14 mm)
- Installation: Glue
- Panels made to order - 4 week lead time