The high innovative Slat-Lite is the lightest and most flexible acoustic wood slat panel on the market. The oak wood is applied directly to the acoustic felt without any MDF, giving a lightweight solution if wanting the slatted look. The panels can be glued or screwed onto any wall, ceiling or furniture, offering acoustic properties in your space while maintains the hugely popular slat look. The overall 9mm thickness of the panels means that the panels are flexible, so they can be bent around curves within your installation.
Slat-Lite™ Oak Flexible Acoustic Wood Wall Panels
- All stock held in our UK warehouse.
- Most lightweight panel on the market.
- Flexible and ideal for curved surfaces.
- Easy to apply to walls, ceilings and furniture.
- Perfect for both residential and commercial environments.
- Backing felt material produced from recycled material.
- Quick and easy installation.
240cm x 60cm
Installation & Downloads
The Slat-Lite range has been designed to be installed with ease. We recommend either screwing the panels straight into the wall, using the correct fixings, through the acoustic felt or if you are looking to increase the sound properties further, screwing them into batons. If installing on ceilings, the panels can be screwed straight into ceiling joists.
You can select your preferred delivery method at the checkout stage.