Juglans Crown American Walnut CubeFlex Finished Wood Veneer
What is CubeFlex?
CubeFlex is a fully flexible and durable prefabricated wood veneer sheet which has been treated to give the end user a complete finished product. It has the durability of laminates but retains the beauty of natural wood.
CubeFlex is leading the new wave of wood veneers that leave a lasting, natural impression; an authentic product that is responsibly sourced via environmentally sensitive methods to put in place continuous, sustainable cultivation for future generations and their spaces.
CubeFlex is ideal to transform existing surfaces to create a brand new, long lasting finish. The wood veneer sheets are easy to clean, durable and built to withstand scratches, heat and water. A product made with you in mind.
- Non-gloss finished wood veneer sheet.
- Prefabricated wood veneer giving consistency in colour and grain.
- Continually working with interior designers on current and future colour trends.
- Durability of laminates but retaining the wood factor.
- Highly durable and flexible.
- Scratch, stain and water resistant.
- 100% Infused with resin materials.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Easy to cut and join with no black line.
- Sheet Size 240cm x 60cm
- 0.45mm Thickness
- BS EN 438 and GreenLabel Certified
Optional DIY Package Includes
- Cubeflex Wood Veneer Sheet
- TensorGrip® L24 Contact Veneer Spray Adhesive
- Sanding Block
- Cutting Knife