Sourced from across the highest peaks and lowest depths, the ever-popular reclaimed and weathered wood wall panel range brings an authentic vintage experience to any interior design project.
Shop Our Complete Range of Timber Panelling
We have interior wood wall cladding to suit every style and price range. Our reclaimed timber wall panels can transform any interior, whether you’re creating a headboard accent wall in your bedroom or cladding the reception desk in your office. If the natural, weathered look isn’t what you’re after, you still have plenty of choices from the Wood Veneer Hub.
For a modern style that enhances your living space, office, restaurant, or shop, choose our Acupanel sound-absorbing wood panels. Not only do these panels augment any interior design, they also help deaden sound – creating both a serene and stylish atmosphere.
We also have a variety of wood wall panelling and peel and stick panels. All of our products are responsibly sourced and environmentally friendly, carrying certification from the Forest Stewardship Council. As experts in timber panelling, the Wood Veneer Hub only sells the highest quality products.
Authentic Weathered Reclaimed Timber Panels in Every Finish, Stain, and Style
Whether you're a design professional working on a concept for a bar fit-out or a keen DIYer looking to create a beautiful wall in your home our reclaimed panelling offers you a wall and ceiling timber cladding product range that combines beauty with the virtues of flexibility and ease of application.
Our PLAANK reclaimed wood wall panels only come from sustainable sources. The weathered timber is not manufactured to look natural – it simply is. Our interior timber panels accommodate any style, from rustic and earthy to refined and contemporary. Available in a variety of colours and stains, you can choose the exact wall panels you need to match your design.
Choose from multiple stunning reclaimed timber finishes, sourced from North America and Europe to bring high levels of visual impact to any space.
A wide variety of lengths, thicknesses and a choice of application methods means that our reclaimed products are not only smooth and quick to apply, but also, versatile too.
Kind To The Planet
The beauty and appeal of this range extend beyond its looks and versatile nature. Being reclaimed and FSC certified means that you could enjoy any of our reclaimed product range with complete peace of mind knowing that whatever finish you choose has had minimal impact on the planet.
Wooden Wall Cladding for All Budgets
The PLAANK weathered wood panels are an authentic, reclaimed timber product and are therefore priced accordingly. If you want to invest in superior craftsmanship and responsible sourcing methods, then the genuine PLAANK reclaimed timber wall cladding is for you.
At the Wood Veneer Hub, we provide products that everyone can enjoy, no matter their budget. If weathered timber wall panelling isn’t for you, then browse our selection of TimberStik peel and stick wood panelling, or our Acupanel sound-absorbing wood wall panels. We’ve no doubt you’ll find something to suit your style and budget at the Wood Veneer Hub.
How Do You Install Interior Timber Wall Planks?
When it comes to installation, the process is slightly different for our wood wall cladding compared to our general wall panels. If you have the right tools and follow the instructions carefully, you shouldn’t have any trouble applying your new wood cladding.
You will need construction adhesive, a caulk gun, a hammer, 2” finish nails, a saw, a pencil, a tape measure, and a level. Before starting the installation process, you must let the wood acclimate. Remove the cladding panels from their boxes, leave them strapped together, then set them in the room you’re installing in. Let the cladding acclimate for 2-3 days. You always should install your wood cladding panels on a dry, smooth, structurally sound surface.
Follow these steps to apply your wood cladding panels:
- Trace around electrical outlets and light switch plates in pencil, then remove them.
- Remove the straps from the wood planks and lay them out on the floor in your desired pattern. Make any adjustments to the design as necessary.
- An optional step is painting the surface behind your cladding panels a dark colour to make gaps between the planks less noticeable.
- Use a pencil and a level to make a straight reference line on your wall (or the surface you’re mounting the cladding to). Put the line at about eye level and draw it all the way across your surface.
- Use the caulk gun to apply construction adhesive to the back of your first plank. Draw it on in an “S” shape, avoiding putting adhesive too close to the edges of the plank.
- Stick the plank with adhesive on the wall, just below and flush with your penciled reference line.
- Secure the plank with four nails, one on each corner. Each nail should be about one-half inch from the edge of the board.
- Repeat steps 5-7 with a second plank. Complete one row of boards on your surface, ensuring they’re placed along your reference line.
- Start your second row of planks. Stagger the edges of the boards from the row directly above it, otherwise you’ll create ugly seams.
- Leave about 8 inches in between the edges of boards from row to row.
For the edges of your wall or ceiling, you’ll have to measure a plank and saw off any excess before applying it.
- When you get to spots on your wall with outlets and switch plates, follow the same method you used for edge pieces in step 10.
- You may have to make horizontal cuts to your wood planks when applying them at the top or bottom of your surface, as well as near outlets and light switch plates. Use a jigsaw for smaller horizontal cuts.
Can I order a sample of reclaimed panels?
Yes! We have samples available to order for all of our products. Our Reclaimed and Weathered Wall Panels come in sample sizes of about 12cm x 10cm. You can purchase them for £2, or the Kaleidoscope line of Reclaimed and Weathered Wall Panels for £1. See our Samples page to order.
What preparation is needed before fitting the panels?
Preparation for our reclaimed timber wall panels is a breeze. You should remove the panels from their packaging and leave them in the room they’ll be installed in for about two days. The wood needs to acclimate to the temperature changes in the room. You should also clean off your walls with a dry cloth, ensuring a clean, surface before fitting your panels on.
How do you measure for reclaimed panelling?
For our reclaimed wood panelling, you only need the length and width of your surface. Our weathered wood panels are available in different lengths, so you’ll want to measure your walls before selecting your panels.
Are PLAANK real wood panels?
The wood used in PLAANK products is 100% genuine, sourced sustainably from Europe and North America. All of our products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, our weathered wood PLAANK wall panels included.