Envirograf® Clear Fire Protection Coating for Timber (Two-Part)
Fire retardant coating for timber for external or internal purpose.
The Q/VFR system is a two coat system that is used for internal use only. Q/VFR gives class 0 and class 1 EU SBI/B/s1/do and also 20 minutes of fire protection.Key Features
- A lasting solution for internal and external timber surfaces
- Can be used over existing paint, varnish or waxed surfaces, as well as directly on untreated timber
- Can be used on bamboo, chipboard, decorative laminates, furniture, plywood, MDF, melamine and more
- ES/VFR can be used both internally and externally
- QVFR, for internal use only, requires no top coat
- Provides UV protection for external timber
Please note each order will contain two tins that make up the two coat system, as seen in the product image.