- Upcycled, high-quality fabric veneer with a natural grain pattern.
- Made by Seishoku, who have over 140 years of experience in the Japanese textile and dyeing industry.
- Thin, flexible veneer lends itself to an array of applications.
- Eight colourways to fit any project.
- Simple to apply a finish, to use in all interior environments.
- No two sheets are exactly the same grain pattern.
NUNOUS® Skin | Black | Fabric Veneer
NUNOUS® by Seishoku infuses the beauty of fabric with innovative upcycling technology, to create a unique, high-quality veneer.
Utilising offcuts from the fashion industry, these fabric veneers are at the forefront of sustainable innovation. The range features thin, flexible veneers that can easily be shaped or pressed to achieve any design imaginable. Why not form the veneers into coasters, to make use of its flexibility? Or, make a statement and join multiple sheets together to create a designer panel, that no one else can replicate.
With textile waste being a huge problem in Japan, the nature of NUNOUS® being an upcycled product directly helps tackle this issue. A sustainable, eco-conscious material, the design possibilities are endless.
What's In The Box?
- NUNOUS® Skin product.
- NUNOUS® Leaflet.
45cm x 22.5cm
0.10m² Coverage per sheet
Installation & Downloads
The NUNOUS® Skin veneer sheets has a multitude of uses - you can press this directly onto a flat MDF board, or form the sheet to create intricate 3D designs.
We offer a range of delivery options for the NUNOUS® range, which is ready for despatch from our UK warehouse. Collection is also available from our Leighton Buzzard warehouse.