Treatex Clear Hardwax Oil Ultra
Protect and enhance the natural beauty of wood with Treatex Hardwax Oil. Using over 40 years of experience in the timber and wood finishing industries our Hardwax Oil was developed to be user friendly, quick drying, easy to maintain and above all to provide a hard wearing and attractive finish.
Treatex Hardwax Oil is manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials including jojoba oil, linseed oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, candelilla wax and carnauba wax.
- Comes in Matt, Satin or Gloss
- Has a warming effect on lighter coloured wood
- No sanding required between coats
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Spot repairable
- R10 Slip resistant certified for commercial use
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily
- Suitable for internal use
- Recommended for all timbers
- Applications: floors, doors, stairs, worktops, woodturning etc
The 500ml tin will cover approximately 10sqm in one coat, and 6sqm with two coats.
The 1L tin will cover approximately 20sqm in one coat, and 12sqm with two coats.
Please note these are approximations, and the coverage per tin will vary, depending on the timber and method of application.