Royal Blue Dyed Constructional Wood Veneer
Dyed wood veneers are an ideal and unique material for building your own construction element for a wide range of end-use areas. The veneers are birch wood with a thickness of 1.5 mm. The veneers are dyed with an environmentally friendly process.
- Rotary cut Birch wood veneer
- Size 900mm x 300mm x 1.5mm
- Broad colour selection
- Ecologically dyed, contains no harmful substances, water-based colours
- Colour penetrates through the entire thickness, can be renewed by sanding without loss of colour
- Ideal material for building your own unique structure
- Easy to work with
With dyed veneers you can make up the structure of your own laminated product. Dyed veneers can be used in several applications such as turning blanks, pen blanks, effect elements in form-pressed parts, interior design panels and mouldings etc.